Time Traveller (2017 Release)
Time Traveller is dark black in color letting close to zero light through. The head is dark brown colored with patchy light and dark spots. The aroma is reserved with just a slight amount of bourbon and a little alcohol burn. The taste also makes it clear it's imperial with plenty of bourbon and booze, but it goes down incredibly smooth for being 9.2%. Some imperial stouts are beers that you share or beers that you sip, this one you don't mind keeping to your self. It has a very traditional stout flavor, utilizing 9 different malts to pair a slight toffee sweetness with intense earthy, burnt barley malt. You don't have to be a time traveller to enjoy this one, just let a year in the fridge pass naturally before opening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity