Time Traveller (2017 Release)
Time Traveller is dark black in color letting close to zero light through. The head is dark brown colored with patchy light and dark spots. The aroma is reserved with just a slight amount of bourbon and a little alcohol burn. The taste also makes it clear it's imperial with plenty of bourbon and booze, but it goes down incredibly smooth for being 9.2%. Some imperial stouts are beers that you share or beers that you sip, this one you don't mind keeping to your self. It has a very traditional stout flavor, utilizing 9 different malts to pair a slight toffee sweetness with intense earthy, burnt barley malt. You don't have to be a time traveller to enjoy this one, just let a year in the fridge pass naturally before opening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity