Time Traveller (2017)
Time Traveller is dark black in color letting close to zero light through. The head is dark brown colored with patchy light and dark spots. The aroma is reserved with just a slight amount of bourbon and a little alcohol burn. The taste also makes it clear it's imperial with plenty of bourbon and booze, but it goes down incredibly smooth for being 9.2%. Some imperial stouts are beers that you share or beers that you sip, this one you don't mind keeping to your self. It has a very traditional stout flavor, utilizing 9 different malts to pair a slight toffee sweetness with intense earthy, burnt barley malt. You don't have to be a time traveller to enjoy this one, just let a year in the fridge pass naturally before opening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity