Time Goddess Raspberry Stout
Color is dark brown with about a finger of dark brown, creamy head. Aroma is full of raspberry. There's also some dark malt and chocolate, but it's really mostly raspberry. Tastes as we expected, with huge amounts of raspberry paired with dark malt, vanilla, chocolate, and light bourbon. It's like a chocolate covered raspberry, if that's a thing. Surprisingly (in a good way), it's a bit tart and not very sweet, so we wouldn't classify this as a dessert beer. The 9.9% is undetectable. The bourbon and barrel-aging flavors are there, but they are pretty subtle. Smooth, silky mouthfeel, and the body is light to medium. This is a great wintertime sipper and something off the beaten path in the stout world!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity