Time Goddess Raspberry Stout
Color is dark brown with about a finger of dark brown, creamy head. Aroma is full of raspberry. There’s also some dark malt and chocolate, but it’s really mostly raspberry. Tastes as we expected, with huge amounts of raspberry paired with dark malt, vanilla, chocolate, and light bourbon. It’s like a chocolate covered raspberry, if that’s a thing. Surprisingly (in a good way), it’s a bit tart and not very sweet, so we wouldn’t classify this as a dessert beer. The 9.9% is undetectable. The bourbon and barrel-aging flavors are there, but they are pretty subtle. Smooth, silky mouthfeel, and the body is light to medium. This is a great wintertime sipper and something off the beaten path in the stout world!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity