Time Goddess Raspberry Stout
Color is dark brown with about a finger of dark brown, creamy head. Aroma is full of raspberry. There’s also some dark malt and chocolate, but it’s really mostly raspberry. Tastes as we expected, with huge amounts of raspberry paired with dark malt, vanilla, chocolate, and light bourbon. It’s like a chocolate covered raspberry, if that’s a thing. Surprisingly (in a good way), it’s a bit tart and not very sweet, so we wouldn’t classify this as a dessert beer. The 9.9% is undetectable. The bourbon and barrel-aging flavors are there, but they are pretty subtle. Smooth, silky mouthfeel, and the body is light to medium. This is a great wintertime sipper and something off the beaten path in the stout world!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Southern Resident. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity