Time Goddess Raspberry Stout
Color is dark brown with about a finger of dark brown, creamy head. Aroma is full of raspberry. There's also some dark malt and chocolate, but it's really mostly raspberry. Tastes as we expected, with huge amounts of raspberry paired with dark malt, vanilla, chocolate, and light bourbon. It's like a chocolate covered raspberry, if that's a thing. Surprisingly (in a good way), it's a bit tart and not very sweet, so we wouldn't classify this as a dessert beer. The 9.9% is undetectable. The bourbon and barrel-aging flavors are there, but they are pretty subtle. Smooth, silky mouthfeel, and the body is light to medium. This is a great wintertime sipper and something off the beaten path in the stout world!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity