Three Monkeys American Pale Ale
Three Monkeys Pale Ale pours a pale amber color that is slightly hazy but not quite cloudy. Head is off-white and bubbly with a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of pale malt and floral or grassy hops. On the taste, it's a bit more like an amber ale than a pale ale. Malt forward with doughy, sweet bread flavors. Hops are earthy and spicy, but maybe some lemon citrus is there too. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Overall this seems well rounded but with a dry sweetness that has you quickly reaching for a second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity