Three Monkeys American Pale Ale
Three Monkeys Pale Ale pours a pale amber color that is slightly hazy but not quite cloudy. Head is off-white and bubbly with a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of pale malt and floral or grassy hops. On the taste, it's a bit more like an amber ale than a pale ale. Malt forward with doughy, sweet bread flavors. Hops are earthy and spicy, but maybe some lemon citrus is there too. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Overall this seems well rounded but with a dry sweetness that has you quickly reaching for a second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 46 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity