Three Monkeys American Pale Ale
Three Monkeys Pale Ale pours a pale amber color that is slightly hazy but not quite cloudy. Head is off-white and bubbly with a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of pale malt and floral or grassy hops. On the taste, it’s a bit more like an amber ale than a pale ale. Malt forward with doughy, sweet bread flavors. Hops are earthy and spicy, but maybe some lemon citrus is there too. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Overall this seems well rounded but with a dry sweetness that has you quickly reaching for a second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity