Three Monkeys American Pale Ale
Three Monkeys Pale Ale pours a pale amber color that is slightly hazy but not quite cloudy. Head is off-white and bubbly with a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of pale malt and floral or grassy hops. On the taste, it's a bit more like an amber ale than a pale ale. Malt forward with doughy, sweet bread flavors. Hops are earthy and spicy, but maybe some lemon citrus is there too. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Overall this seems well rounded but with a dry sweetness that has you quickly reaching for a second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity