Thousands of Money
Color is murky, golden straw with two fingers of white, foamy head. Dank aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and soft malts. On the taste, there’s an abundance of hop flavors of orange, lemon, mango, and pineapple. Pure citrus and tropical fruit juiciness with a very mild bitterness. There’s also a soft, flaky malt profile that balances everything out. This has a dry, chalky mouthfeel that really accentuates the hop flavors. An excellent Northeast-style IPA from San Diego!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity