Thousands of Money
Color is murky, golden straw with two fingers of white, foamy head. Dank aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and soft malts. On the taste, there's an abundance of hop flavors of orange, lemon, mango, and pineapple. Pure citrus and tropical fruit juiciness with a very mild bitterness. There's also a soft, flaky malt profile that balances everything out. This has a dry, chalky mouthfeel that really accentuates the hop flavors. An excellent Northeast-style IPA from San Diego!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity