Thousands of Money
Color is murky, golden straw with two fingers of white, foamy head. Dank aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and soft malts. On the taste, there's an abundance of hop flavors of orange, lemon, mango, and pineapple. Pure citrus and tropical fruit juiciness with a very mild bitterness. There's also a soft, flaky malt profile that balances everything out. This has a dry, chalky mouthfeel that really accentuates the hop flavors. An excellent Northeast-style IPA from San Diego!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity