Thousands of Money
Color is murky, golden straw with two fingers of white, foamy head. Dank aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and soft malts. On the taste, there’s an abundance of hop flavors of orange, lemon, mango, and pineapple. Pure citrus and tropical fruit juiciness with a very mild bitterness. There’s also a soft, flaky malt profile that balances everything out. This has a dry, chalky mouthfeel that really accentuates the hop flavors. An excellent Northeast-style IPA from San Diego!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity