Thousands of Money
Color is murky, golden straw with two fingers of white, foamy head. Dank aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and soft malts. On the taste, there's an abundance of hop flavors of orange, lemon, mango, and pineapple. Pure citrus and tropical fruit juiciness with a very mild bitterness. There's also a soft, flaky malt profile that balances everything out. This has a dry, chalky mouthfeel that really accentuates the hop flavors. An excellent Northeast-style IPA from San Diego!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 55 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity