Think Tank #17
Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there’s a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe – there’s no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity