Think Tank #17
Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there’s a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe – there’s no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity