Think Tank #17
Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there’s a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe – there’s no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity