Think Tank #17
Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there's a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe - there's no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity