There's No Such Thing As Jaywalking
Pours a hazy, light golden straw color. Head is at least a finger thick, white, and creamy. Nice lacing is left all over the glass. Aroma is dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is very similar, with peach, mango, strawberry, and a hint of white grape. Very ripe and juicy. Soft, flaky malts, probably both wheat and oats, balance everything out. The mouthfeel is just as delicate, with juicy hop flavors complemented by a smooth malt backbone. Low bitterness with a lingering fruity finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity