Therapist Imperial IPA
Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 40 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity