Therapist Imperial IPA
Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 16 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity