Therapist Imperial IPA
Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity