Therapist Imperial IPA
Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Purple Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity