The appearance of this beer is crystal clear, deep gold in color with two fingers of pure white, foamy head and lots of sticky lacing. Lovely aroma of Belgian goodness, especially yeast and fruit. Taste is very much a Belgian-style Tripel with some light, bready malts complemented by tropical fruit and stone fruit. There are some grassy hop flavors and a peppery bite on the back end, creating a pleasant bitterness. Dry mouthfeel that is well carbonated, really allowing the fruit flavors to come through. Overall a really high quality beer and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity