The appearance of this beer is crystal clear, deep gold in color with two fingers of pure white, foamy head and lots of sticky lacing. Lovely aroma of Belgian goodness, especially yeast and fruit. Taste is very much a Belgian-style Tripel with some light, bready malts complemented by tropical fruit and stone fruit. There are some grassy hop flavors and a peppery bite on the back end, creating a pleasant bitterness. Dry mouthfeel that is well carbonated, really allowing the fruit flavors to come through. Overall a really high quality beer and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Stoutella. 6 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 35 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity