The appearance of this beer is crystal clear, deep gold in color with two fingers of pure white, foamy head and lots of sticky lacing. Lovely aroma of Belgian goodness, especially yeast and fruit. Taste is very much a Belgian-style Tripel with some light, bready malts complemented by tropical fruit and stone fruit. There are some grassy hop flavors and a peppery bite on the back end, creating a pleasant bitterness. Dry mouthfeel that is well carbonated, really allowing the fruit flavors to come through. Overall a really high quality beer and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity