The appearance of this beer is crystal clear, deep gold in color with two fingers of pure white, foamy head and lots of sticky lacing. Lovely aroma of Belgian goodness, especially yeast and fruit. Taste is very much a Belgian-style Tripel with some light, bready malts complemented by tropical fruit and stone fruit. There are some grassy hop flavors and a peppery bite on the back end, creating a pleasant bitterness. Dry mouthfeel that is well carbonated, really allowing the fruit flavors to come through. Overall a really high quality beer and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Monterey Beer. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity