The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City
This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity