The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City
This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for A Tiny Beautiful Something. 6 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity