The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City
This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity