The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City
This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity