The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City
This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 26 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity