The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity