The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity