The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 42 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity