The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shiner Oktoberfest. 54 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Changeling. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity