The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 39 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity