The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 13 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity