The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity