The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity