The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 2 others listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 8 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity