The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 1 minute ago
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity