The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale
The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 49 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity