The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 53 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity