The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity