The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There’s also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 30 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity