The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 26 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 56 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity