The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 8 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity