The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There’s also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 31 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA