The Public Pale Ale
Color is between pale and medium amber with a creamy but fairly thin, off-white head. Aroma is balanced with some malt but also citrus. Taste follows the nose. Pretty malt forward with bready notes and light caramel sweetness. Even a bit of spice on the back end. Hops create both citrus (grapefruit and tangerine) and pine flavors with a noticeable but pleasant bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, with some citrus bitterness in the finish. Easy drinking and really well balanced, this is a Pale Ale that we’d be happy to drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity