The Public Pale Ale
Color is between pale and medium amber with a creamy but fairly thin, off-white head. Aroma is balanced with some malt but also citrus. Taste follows the nose. Pretty malt forward with bready notes and light caramel sweetness. Even a bit of spice on the back end. Hops create both citrus (grapefruit and tangerine) and pine flavors with a noticeable but pleasant bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, with some citrus bitterness in the finish. Easy drinking and really well balanced, this is a Pale Ale that we'd be happy to drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 23 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity