The Public Pale Ale
Color is between pale and medium amber with a creamy but fairly thin, off-white head. Aroma is balanced with some malt but also citrus. Taste follows the nose. Pretty malt forward with bready notes and light caramel sweetness. Even a bit of spice on the back end. Hops create both citrus (grapefruit and tangerine) and pine flavors with a noticeable but pleasant bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, with some citrus bitterness in the finish. Easy drinking and really well balanced, this is a Pale Ale that we’d be happy to drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity