The Public Pale Ale
Color is between pale and medium amber with a creamy but fairly thin, off-white head. Aroma is balanced with some malt but also citrus. Taste follows the nose. Pretty malt forward with bready notes and light caramel sweetness. Even a bit of spice on the back end. Hops create both citrus (grapefruit and tangerine) and pine flavors with a noticeable but pleasant bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, with some citrus bitterness in the finish. Easy drinking and really well balanced, this is a Pale Ale that we'd be happy to drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity