The Public Pale Ale
Color is between pale and medium amber with a creamy but fairly thin, off-white head. Aroma is balanced with some malt but also citrus. Taste follows the nose. Pretty malt forward with bready notes and light caramel sweetness. Even a bit of spice on the back end. Hops create both citrus (grapefruit and tangerine) and pine flavors with a noticeable but pleasant bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, with some citrus bitterness in the finish. Easy drinking and really well balanced, this is a Pale Ale that we'd be happy to drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity