The Penske File
Pours a very clear, golden color with a fluffy white head that sticks around and leaves a nice amount of lacing. Hoppy and inviting aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is definitely for hop fans, as the malts are pretty hidden. Flavors of berry and papaya up front, perhaps some green pepper, and then lots of grapefruit and lime on the back end. Medium but pleasant bitterness, especially for a Pale Ale. Medium carbonation that finishes dry, with a lingering and refreshing grapefruit bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fiend Without a Face. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Hop Rhapsody. 6 hours ago
- Rob_H added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity