The Penske File
Pours a very clear, golden color with a fluffy white head that sticks around and leaves a nice amount of lacing. Hoppy and inviting aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is definitely for hop fans, as the malts are pretty hidden. Flavors of berry and papaya up front, perhaps some green pepper, and then lots of grapefruit and lime on the back end. Medium but pleasant bitterness, especially for a Pale Ale. Medium carbonation that finishes dry, with a lingering and refreshing grapefruit bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 3 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 54 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity