The Penske File
Pours a very clear, golden color with a fluffy white head that sticks around and leaves a nice amount of lacing. Hoppy and inviting aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is definitely for hop fans, as the malts are pretty hidden. Flavors of berry and papaya up front, perhaps some green pepper, and then lots of grapefruit and lime on the back end. Medium but pleasant bitterness, especially for a Pale Ale. Medium carbonation that finishes dry, with a lingering and refreshing grapefruit bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity