The Penske File
Pours a very clear, golden color with a fluffy white head that sticks around and leaves a nice amount of lacing. Hoppy and inviting aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is definitely for hop fans, as the malts are pretty hidden. Flavors of berry and papaya up front, perhaps some green pepper, and then lots of grapefruit and lime on the back end. Medium but pleasant bitterness, especially for a Pale Ale. Medium carbonation that finishes dry, with a lingering and refreshing grapefruit bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 29 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity