The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 30 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity