The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity