The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity