The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity