The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to White Night. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama’s Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Noel 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Critical Band. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity