The Next Episode
Interboro brings us The Next Episode, a decidedly East Coast DIPA that pours a cloudy dark amber/orange color with a thin white head. The aroma gives off a sugar sweetness paired with some citrus fruitiness. The wheat flavor in this beer does a good job of tempering the 8% ABV while the 40 IBUs, low for the style, manages enough cascade hop flavor to keep it true to IPA form. There is a caramel malt sweetness in the aftertaste that balances the beer and keeps it smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 46 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity