The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA
Color is a hazy, pale amber with about a finger of off-white, soapy head. Good retention and plentiful lacing left on the glass. Boozy aroma of both malts and hops. Lots of resinous pine plus some tropical fruit and hops and apricot and peach in the finish. Light bitterness and plenty of juiciness. Taste is well balanced without any alcoholic burn. You can tell this is a high ABV beer, but it's still pretty easy to drink for 11%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for King Citra. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity