The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA
Color is a hazy, pale amber with about a finger of off-white, soapy head. Good retention and plentiful lacing left on the glass. Boozy aroma of both malts and hops. Lots of resinous pine plus some tropical fruit and hops and apricot and peach in the finish. Light bitterness and plenty of juiciness. Taste is well balanced without any alcoholic burn. You can tell this is a high ABV beer, but it’s still pretty easy to drink for 11%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity