The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA
Color is a hazy, pale amber with about a finger of off-white, soapy head. Good retention and plentiful lacing left on the glass. Boozy aroma of both malts and hops. Lots of resinous pine plus some tropical fruit and hops and apricot and peach in the finish. Light bitterness and plenty of juiciness. Taste is well balanced without any alcoholic burn. You can tell this is a high ABV beer, but it’s still pretty easy to drink for 11%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 18 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity