The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA
Color is a hazy, pale amber with about a finger of off-white, soapy head. Good retention and plentiful lacing left on the glass. Boozy aroma of both malts and hops. Lots of resinous pine plus some tropical fruit and hops and apricot and peach in the finish. Light bitterness and plenty of juiciness. Taste is well balanced without any alcoholic burn. You can tell this is a high ABV beer, but it's still pretty easy to drink for 11%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 49 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity