The Life Hopquatic
Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity