The Life Hopquatic
Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 45 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 52 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity