The KrHOPen pours a mostly clear, golden orange color with tons of little carbonation bubbles. The head is very white and foamy with good retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrusy and herbal, with biscuit malt notes. Taste is similar, with a light malt profile and plenty of citrus, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Light body and mouthfeel, but well carbonated with an easy drinking feel to it. Very West Coast style with a lingering, bitter finish. This IPA has a unique name and a nice artistic label, but most importantly great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 14 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity