The KrHOPen pours a mostly clear, golden orange color with tons of little carbonation bubbles. The head is very white and foamy with good retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrusy and herbal, with biscuit malt notes. Taste is similar, with a light malt profile and plenty of citrus, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Light body and mouthfeel, but well carbonated with an easy drinking feel to it. Very West Coast style with a lingering, bitter finish. This IPA has a unique name and a nice artistic label, but most importantly great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Double Dry Hopped Premiere. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to L.A.I.P.As. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity