The Friend Zone IPA
The Friend Zone pours a beautiful hazy pink with a one finger light pink head that recedes after a minute. The aroma is all tropical, starting with guava, then moved into a grapefruit citrus and a little strawberry sweetness. The taste was almost like a sour pink lemonade with some floral notes. The bitterness hits you in the mouth with a nice sharpness hop bitterness and maybe some grapefruit pith. It had a balanced sweetness that kept the bitterness in check but it's definitely a West Coast style IPA. The mouthfeel was thick and the carbonation seemed low even though it danced around on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 17 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 33 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity