The Friend Zone IPA
The Friend Zone pours a beautiful hazy pink with a one finger light pink head that recedes after a minute. The aroma is all tropical, starting with guava, then moved into a grapefruit citrus and a little strawberry sweetness. The taste was almost like a sour pink lemonade with some floral notes. The bitterness hits you in the mouth with a nice sharpness hop bitterness and maybe some grapefruit pith. It had a balanced sweetness that kept the bitterness in check but it's definitely a West Coast style IPA. The mouthfeel was thick and the carbonation seemed low even though it danced around on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 23 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 25 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity