The Fix (2018)
The Fix pours the darkest brown you can get before it's black. It lets no light through and there's a dark coffee head that recedes down to a thin ring around the glass. The aroma is of sweet grain and mash with hints of molasses. It's everything it advertises - there are strong notes of brewed coffee and chocolate. Further sips yield a more complex taste with roasted malts and molasses. It's medium to heavy bodied with good, strong carbonation, and finishes ever so slightly warming and boozy - but not overly so.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 12 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity