The Fix (2018)
The Fix pours the darkest brown you can get before it's black. It lets no light through and there's a dark coffee head that recedes down to a thin ring around the glass. The aroma is of sweet grain and mash with hints of molasses. It's everything it advertises - there are strong notes of brewed coffee and chocolate. Further sips yield a more complex taste with roasted malts and molasses. It's medium to heavy bodied with good, strong carbonation, and finishes ever so slightly warming and boozy - but not overly so.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity