The Experiment - Batch #1
Pours a vivid dark purple color with a thin, fizzy head. Intense aroma of fruit, funk, and foudres. Wow. The taste is amazing. A bit tart and sour, but nothing extreme, and the earthy blueberry flavors take center stage. Perfectly balanced among the fruit, oak, and yeast. Perhaps even some vanilla flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and sharp. Nicely carbonated with a silky smooth finish. Certainly one of the most incredible fruited sours we’ve ever found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 1 minute ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity