The Experiment (2018)
Pours a vivid dark purple color with a thin, fizzy head. Intense aroma of fruit, funk, and foudres. Wow. The taste is amazing. A bit tart and sour, but nothing extreme, and the earthy blueberry flavors take center stage. Perfectly balanced among the fruit, oak, and yeast. Perhaps even some vanilla flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and sharp. Nicely carbonated with a silky smooth finish. Certainly one of the most incredible fruited sours we’ve ever found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 58 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity