The Corruption IPA
Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 48 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity