The Corruption IPA
Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pride Of CHops. 28 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity