The Corruption IPA
Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity