The Corruption IPA
Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 37 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity