The Corruption IPA
Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 25 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity