The Conversion - Series 2
Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity