The Conversion - Series 2
Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 32 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 57 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity