The Conversion - Series 2
Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity