The Conversion - Series 2
Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Juice Above the Clouds. 2 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 54 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity