The Calling IPA
The Calling is a golden colored IPA with an aroma consisting of a good combination between malts and citrus hops. This has a bread malt base with some earthy undertones of dates or currants. On top of that the hops are pretty pronounced with grapefruit citrus. Being from the Mid West this beer seems to combine qualities of East and West Coast IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 31 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity