The Calling IPA
The Calling is a golden colored IPA with an aroma consisting of a good combination between malts and citrus hops. This has a bread malt base with some earthy undertones of dates or currants. On top of that the hops are pretty pronounced with grapefruit citrus. Being from the Mid West this beer seems to combine qualities of East and West Coast IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 31 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity