The Calling IPA
The Calling is a golden colored IPA with an aroma consisting of a good combination between malts and citrus hops. This has a bread malt base with some earthy undertones of dates or currants. On top of that the hops are pretty pronounced with grapefruit citrus. Being from the Mid West this beer seems to combine qualities of East and West Coast IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 30 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity