The Calling IPA
The Calling is a golden colored IPA with an aroma consisting of a good combination between malts and citrus hops. This has a bread malt base with some earthy undertones of dates or currants. On top of that the hops are pretty pronounced with grapefruit citrus. Being from the Mid West this beer seems to combine qualities of East and West Coast IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 40 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity