The Calling IPA
The Calling is a golden colored IPA with an aroma consisting of a good combination between malts and citrus hops. This has a bread malt base with some earthy undertones of dates or currants. On top of that the hops are pretty pronounced with grapefruit citrus. Being from the Mid West this beer seems to combine qualities of East and West Coast IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity