The Bruery Autumn Maple
Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 5 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 51 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity