The Bruery Autumn Maple
Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity