The Bruery Autumn Maple
Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity