The Bruery Autumn Maple
Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 53 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity