The Bruery Autumn Maple
Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 51 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity