The Brother pours a pale amber color, mostly clear, but with a soft haze. Head is white and bubbly, with solid retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of ripe stone fruit and melon. Taste is a little boozy at first, and the 8.5% is correct. But it's full of hop flavors like melon, citrus, and resinous pine, complemented by a sweet honey and caramel malt flavor. Mouthfeel is syrupy but not cloying. Medium body with ideal carbonation for the style. Not much bitterness and the sweetness seems to accumulate, leaving you with a smooth, caramel flavor as an aftertaste. Not for the casual drinker, but this is one that DIPA fans should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity