The Brew Bitch IPA
The Brew Bitch pours a dark copper color with a little fogginess and a thin, yellowish head. It smells just like the spent mash... malty with a touch of honey sweetness. The flavor is hop forward with a strong malt backbone and a touch of burned biscuit. It has the right about of bitter finish to hold up to the sweetness, with grassy hops flavors that go well with the biscuity smoothness. There's a nice sharpness on the finish that doesn't end crisply but doesn't linger too long either. The carbonation is perfect for the light to medium mouthfeel. All in all, this is a great sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity