Pours a murky color somewhere between deep gold and pale amber. Head is frothy and white, leaving some lacing on the glass. On the aroma, you're hit with pure stone fruit, almost like canned pears. Taste is similar, with peaches and pears along with tropical fruit. Maltier than expected for a West Coast IPA, but the hops still dominate. Medium bitterness that was light at first but accumulated over the course of this can. Low carbonation with sticky mouthfeel and a smooth but bitter finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity