The Baroness 2017
The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 13 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity