The Baroness 2017
The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 10 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 41 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity