The 105 IPA
Pours a very clear, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Fresh aroma, definitely hop-forward. Taste is incredible. A bit of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine, melon, maybe even floral. Nicely balanced with a biscuity pale malt background. Mouthfeel is juicy and tangy, especially for a West Coast style. Medium bitterness, accumulating in the back-end. Grapefruit or lime, and finishes clean and smooth with a lingering tingle. Another great offering from El Segundo Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 54 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity