The 105 IPA
Pours a very clear, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Fresh aroma, definitely hop-forward. Taste is incredible. A bit of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine, melon, maybe even floral. Nicely balanced with a biscuity pale malt background. Mouthfeel is juicy and tangy, especially for a West Coast style. Medium bitterness, accumulating in the back-end. Grapefruit or lime, and finishes clean and smooth with a lingering tingle. Another great offering from El Segundo Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 54 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity