A powerful aroma of ginger hits you immediately as you pour this into a glass. The color is an extremely clear golden straw with a steady stream of ascending bubbles. Head is white and thin and disappears quickly. Taste is strikingly similar to the nose, with an onslaught of ginger right off the bat. You do get the lemongrass and malty wheat flavors, but the ginger overwhelms pretty much everything else. Mouthfeel is exceptionally smooth, but also refreshing and crisp. The ginger mellows out a bit in the end, but it's still very present and finishes like a palate cleanser. This beer would certainly pair well with spicy foods. It's not something we'd drink every day, but definitely interesting and worthy of the "Strange Brew" category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 34 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Double Dry Hopped Premiere. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to L.A.I.P.As. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity