A powerful aroma of ginger hits you immediately as you pour this into a glass. The color is an extremely clear golden straw with a steady stream of ascending bubbles. Head is white and thin and disappears quickly. Taste is strikingly similar to the nose, with an onslaught of ginger right off the bat. You do get the lemongrass and malty wheat flavors, but the ginger overwhelms pretty much everything else. Mouthfeel is exceptionally smooth, but also refreshing and crisp. The ginger mellows out a bit in the end, but it’s still very present and finishes like a palate cleanser. This beer would certainly pair well with spicy foods. It’s not something we’d drink every day, but definitely interesting and worthy of the “Strange Brew” category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 21 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity