Tenured Double IPA
Tenured Double IPA pours a pale amber color with nearly two fingers of creamy, white head that sticks all over the sides of the glass. The beer is a bit cloudy, but mostly from the visible sediment that floats around in the beer before settling on the bottom of the glass. Floral hop aromas draw you in with both hops and malts being present. Malts have a nice, dark bread flavor, but the hops dominate the flavor. The taste has both citrus and pine; very West Coast style. Slight bitterness in the finish, but nothing too crazy. Medium carbonation and medium body. Overall a really solid DIPA and one we would gladly pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil