Tenured Double IPA
Tenured Double IPA pours a pale amber color with nearly two fingers of creamy, white head that sticks all over the sides of the glass. The beer is a bit cloudy, but mostly from the visible sediment that floats around in the beer before settling on the bottom of the glass. Floral hop aromas draw you in with both hops and malts being present. Malts have a nice, dark bread flavor, but the hops dominate the flavor. The taste has both citrus and pine; very West Coast style. Slight bitterness in the finish, but nothing too crazy. Medium carbonation and medium body. Overall a really solid DIPA and one we would gladly pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity