Tenured Double IPA
Tenured Double IPA pours a pale amber color with nearly two fingers of creamy, white head that sticks all over the sides of the glass. The beer is a bit cloudy, but mostly from the visible sediment that floats around in the beer before settling on the bottom of the glass. Floral hop aromas draw you in with both hops and malts being present. Malts have a nice, dark bread flavor, but the hops dominate the flavor. The taste has both citrus and pine; very West Coast style. Slight bitterness in the finish, but nothing too crazy. Medium carbonation and medium body. Overall a really solid DIPA and one we would gladly pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 48 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity