Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged version of Ten Fidy pours a dark brown color with a substantial, dark khaki head. Huge aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste is bold with similar flavors of roasted malts, coffee, milk chocolate, bourbon, and vanilla. Plus some raisins, fig, and dark cherries. Oaky, barrel flavors smooth everything out. Nicely balanced between the bitter hops and the sweet malt. Medium to full body. Well carbonated with a silky smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This one gets better with age, and if you are patient, you will be rewarded with a terrific beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 59 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Melvin IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity