Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged version of Ten Fidy pours a dark brown color with a substantial, dark khaki head. Huge aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste is bold with similar flavors of roasted malts, coffee, milk chocolate, bourbon, and vanilla. Plus some raisins, fig, and dark cherries. Oaky, barrel flavors smooth everything out. Nicely balanced between the bitter hops and the sweet malt. Medium to full body. Well carbonated with a silky smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This one gets better with age, and if you are patient, you will be rewarded with a terrific beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity