Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged version of Ten Fidy pours a dark brown color with a substantial, dark khaki head. Huge aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste is bold with similar flavors of roasted malts, coffee, milk chocolate, bourbon, and vanilla. Plus some raisins, fig, and dark cherries. Oaky, barrel flavors smooth everything out. Nicely balanced between the bitter hops and the sweet malt. Medium to full body. Well carbonated with a silky smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This one gets better with age, and if you are patient, you will be rewarded with a terrific beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity