Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity