Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 5 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity