Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil