Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 30 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity