Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 14 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity