Color is golden amber with a light haze. Head is frothy and nearly two fingers thick, also leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma for a DIPA, but the taste changes that quickly. From the very beginning the bitterness is apparent. Bitter hops with pine and tropical fruit flavors. But the mouthfeel is creamy and juicy and the bitterness mellows a bit as the beer warms. Malts are dry and allow the hops to shine. Medium to full body. Finish is pleasant with a mild grapefruit bitterness and a feeling that this beer is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 30 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity