Color is golden amber with a light haze. Head is frothy and nearly two fingers thick, also leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma for a DIPA, but the taste changes that quickly. From the very beginning the bitterness is apparent. Bitter hops with pine and tropical fruit flavors. But the mouthfeel is creamy and juicy and the bitterness mellows a bit as the beer warms. Malts are dry and allow the hops to shine. Medium to full body. Finish is pleasant with a mild grapefruit bitterness and a feeling that this beer is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 9 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity