Color is golden amber with a light haze. Head is frothy and nearly two fingers thick, also leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma for a DIPA, but the taste changes that quickly. From the very beginning the bitterness is apparent. Bitter hops with pine and tropical fruit flavors. But the mouthfeel is creamy and juicy and the bitterness mellows a bit as the beer warms. Malts are dry and allow the hops to shine. Medium to full body. Finish is pleasant with a mild grapefruit bitterness and a feeling that this beer is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 46 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity