Teller Pils pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a ton of streaming bubbles and a white, frothy head. Aroma full of pilsner malt. Taste is semi-sweet with a lot of grainy, bready malt right off the bat. There's a corn-like sweetness throughout, but especially in the beginning. Grassy, floral hops give it nice balance. They also have a peppery, spicy touch that makes this pretty unique. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Perfect refresher for a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 3 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity