Teller Pils pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a ton of streaming bubbles and a white, frothy head. Aroma full of pilsner malt. Taste is semi-sweet with a lot of grainy, bready malt right off the bat. There's a corn-like sweetness throughout, but especially in the beginning. Grassy, floral hops give it nice balance. They also have a peppery, spicy touch that makes this pretty unique. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Perfect refresher for a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity