Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity