Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 11 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity