Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for East River IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA