Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Jacaranda. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fresh Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 1000 IBU. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Full Sail LTD Series 01. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity