Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 20 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity