Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 20 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity