Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 55 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity