Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 22 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity