Tap It IPA
Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity