Tap It IPA
Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 3 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity