Tap It IPA
Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity