Tap It IPA
Tap It IPA pours a light, amber color with a fairly thin head. The taste starts out with earthy hops flavors combined with some pine and tangerine citrus hops as well. The malts come through in the second phase with a good amount of caramel malts and a touch of toffee. There is quite a bit of carbonation with a medium body and a powdery mouthfeel. This is a pretty solid IPA from California's Central Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 8 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity