A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 5 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity