A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 46 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity