A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity