A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity