A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity