Tanilla Porter is one of the mainstay brews at Knee Deep. It pours dark, almost black, with a light tan head. The aroma is earthy and sweet with hints of vanilla. Upon tasting, its vanilla is right up front with an earthy, dark malty finish rounded out by a coffee acidity/bitterness that lends a pleasant balance and slight smokiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 59 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity