Tanilla Porter is one of the mainstay brews at Knee Deep. It pours dark, almost black, with a light tan head. The aroma is earthy and sweet with hints of vanilla. Upon tasting, its vanilla is right up front with an earthy, dark malty finish rounded out by a coffee acidity/bitterness that lends a pleasant balance and slight smokiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity