Tanilla Porter is one of the mainstay brews at Knee Deep. It pours dark, almost black, with a light tan head. The aroma is earthy and sweet with hints of vanilla. Upon tasting, its vanilla is right up front with an earthy, dark malty finish rounded out by a coffee acidity/bitterness that lends a pleasant balance and slight smokiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 11 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 45 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity