Tanilla Porter is one of the mainstay brews at Knee Deep. It pours dark, almost black, with a light tan head. The aroma is earthy and sweet with hints of vanilla. Upon tasting, its vanilla is right up front with an earthy, dark malty finish rounded out by a coffee acidity/bitterness that lends a pleasant balance and slight smokiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 5 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity