Taj Mahal is your pretty standard lager. It is lightly carbonated and tastes a lot like American lagers. We had a tough time determining this was an import based soley on taste. It is not as flavorful as Kingfisher, but smooth nevertheless. If you prefer lagers you should give this beer a try, it might be to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 43 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity