Taj Mahal is your pretty standard lager. It is lightly carbonated and tastes a lot like American lagers. We had a tough time determining this was an import based soley on taste. It is not as flavorful as Kingfisher, but smooth nevertheless. If you prefer lagers you should give this beer a try, it might be to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity