Taj Mahal is your pretty standard lager. It is lightly carbonated and tastes a lot like American lagers. We had a tough time determining this was an import based soley on taste. It is not as flavorful as Kingfisher, but smooth nevertheless. If you prefer lagers you should give this beer a try, it might be to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity