Taj Mahal is your pretty standard lager. It is lightly carbonated and tastes a lot like American lagers. We had a tough time determining this was an import based soley on taste. It is not as flavorful as Kingfisher, but smooth nevertheless. If you prefer lagers you should give this beer a try, it might be to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 31 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity